This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A DATA ENTRY INTERN
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture calls for applications for to the recruitment of a dynamic intern to support in data entry.
The Position: The Data Entry Clerk Internship will be based in Yaoundé, Cameroon, and reports to the Project Research Assistant in Cameroon.
- Enter data from source documents into the Excel file ;
- Check source documents for accuracy before entry in the Excel file ;
- Verify data and correct data where necessary following recommended data correction guidelines ;
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation ;
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost ;
- Performs other duties, as required by supervisor.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Social Sciences; socioeconomics is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Fast typing skills;
- Great attention to detail ;
- The candidate must communicate fluently in both English and French.
What are the conditions?
The position is open to Cameroon Citizen only.
Equity in employment
IITA encourages applications from women, men, young people who believe they meet the requirements of the position. All applications will be assessed in a fair and objective manner.
Application folder: The application folder shall include the following documents:
- a letter of application including the full names of the candidate, his/her full address, phone number and email address;
- a detailed curriculum vitae;
- a letter of motivation (maximum one page);
- a copy of the national identity card;
- a copy of academic certificate
- a list of three referees including their contacts (one of them must be a current or former supervisor of the candidate)
- a completed online application form; kindly fill the form in addition to sending your application file available on https://forms.gle/J8nGPwq727UcFQu37
Applications should be addressed by email, as an attachment, to IITACA-HRS@cgiar.org, by July 21st, 2021 addressed to:
The Resident Representative
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture in Cameroon
P.O. Box 2008 Yaoundé (Messa) Tel : 222237434 ; (+237) 699319747
Application for the position of: Data Entry Internship
Selection Modality: The selection will be done in 02 (two) steps:
- shortlist through file analysis
- oral interview (On-line)
Only applications received in French or English will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.