This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
We are currently hiring Laravel developers to help us build, scale, and maintain the core of our products.
- Analyze, design, develop, and test all aspects of our products, including software architecture, deployment, and support.
- Implement new APIs to support product features.
- Integrate third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs.
- Iterate on bug fixes and optimize existing code.
- Refactor and maintain code as needed.
- Ship code to production daily.
- Peer-to-peer code review.
- Work 40 hours weekly | 8 hours daily.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, with specialized knowledge of Software Engineering.
- Decent English language skills and are very responsive.
- Available for at least one year.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with the following: Laravel 8, Lumen, Redis, WordPress, AWS (Amazon SNS), Digital Ocean, Git, and Github.
- Have a good understanding of database design, modelling relationships, caching, and Laravel practices like Eloquent ORM, console commands, queuing, scheduling, and event broadcasting.
- Are familiar with Linux or Unix environments and the command line.
- Can write efficient, secure, clean, and well-documented code.
- A track record of previous/current work within the web/mobile development space.
- Can switch between tasks while managing performance, reliability, security, and code quality trade-offs.
- Have a good understanding of application architecture.
- Persistence and follow through on commitments: Can live up to verbal and written agreements. Have the tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get work done.
- Intelligence: A quick learner. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Can cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Professionalism: Acts with courtesy, authenticity, compassion, professionalism.
- Work as part of a dynamic team.
- Work in a comfortable office space in Douala, Cameroon.
- Annual Christmas holiday.
Send an application with your CV attached to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you‘re the best candidate for this position.