This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
TECHNICAL SALES TRAINEE (SPECIALTY CHEMICALS)
This role provides a great opportunity for graduates and young professionals seeking a career in technical sales. As part of the Business-to-Business (B2B) sales team, the sales trainee will be equipped to actively prospect and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries.
- First degree in General chemistry, bio-chemistry, industrial chemistry, microbiology, pharmacy, nutrition, food processing or other fields of science and chemical production
- Previous experience in technical functions (production, research and development, quality assurance etc.) in a manufacturing company will be an added advantage
- self-motivated and a flair for selling
- Positive energy and resilience to setbacks
- Personal maturity and an authentic personality
- Seamless verbal and written communication and business etiquette
- Good presentation skills and extroverted personality
- Excellent ability to work well in a team
- Must be bilingual
- Developing existing customer relationships and finding new customers
- Identifying new markets and new product opportunities
- Gathering market and customer information
- Understanding the Company’s products and matching it to customer needs
- Handling customer inquiries and resolve customer issues
- Generating new leads and business opportunities
- Representing the Company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Providing technical support to customers
Remuneration: In line with market standards, combination of fixed and performance based pay, and with relevant increase upon completion of trainee program
To apply please forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on the 10th of November 2021. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.