Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
We are currently hiring cloud software engineers to help us build, scale, and maintain the core of our products. Candidates should be ready to work 40 hours weekly | 8 hours daily.
Requirements for Cloud architect
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing complex applications and distributed systems into public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.…)
- Strong Linux/Unix systems fundamentals including Windows OS
- 1 or more years of experience with CI/CD orchestration and tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Bamboo, or any build tool)
- One or more years of experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform preferred or Cloud formation, Ansible)
- One or more years of experience with scripting and automation with one or more languages (e.g., bash, python, Node js, etc.)
- Two or more years of work experience operating within an Agile DevOps environment (TDD, pairing, CI/CD)
- 1 or more years’ experience utilizing container platforms such as ECS, EKS, Open shift etc
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Strong understanding of the OSI layering model, with a focus on Layer 7 protocols (HTTP/S, DNS, NFS, SMTP, SSH)
- Experience with cloud IAM integration
- Help maintain and extend our logging, monitoring and notification systems with tools like Splunk, New relic, Data Dog will be a plus
- Familiar with serverless in cloud platforms (Lambda, step functions, Aurora, Dynamo DB, Graph QL etc.)
- Experience with cloud network / VPC provisioning
- Experience supporting web technologies and websites running Apache or Nginx, Tomcat
- Experience in SQL architecture such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS-SQL
- Desire and ability to learn and train other engineers as well
- Familiarity with RESTful interfaces
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Persistence and follow through on commitments: Can live up to verbal and written agreements. Have the tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get work done.
- Intelligence: A quick learner. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Can cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Professionalism: Acts with courtesy, authenticity, compassion, professionalism.
- Work as part of a dynamic team.
- Work in a comfortable office space in Douala, Cameroon.
- Annual Christmas holiday.
Send an application with your CV attached to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us why you‘re the best candidate for this position.