Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
TRANSSION HOLDINGS is the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM Limited. A global company with offices in many countries and regions.
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Developing and implementing new compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Communicating with third-party services to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based reports on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, law, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a compensation and benefits specialist or in a related role.
- Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience managing benefits and compensation in a Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Participated in the relevant human resources management, labor laws and regulations and other aspects of training work;
Capabilities and Skills :
- Ability to solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken);
- Good analytical skills;
- Organization, rigor, ability to work under pressure;
- Hard working, Responsible, with a high degree of enthusiasm for work.
Please if you are interested to join us send your C.V in English to: email@example.com by specifying in object of the mail: Compensation & Benefits HR/12/2022.