Cette offre expire dans 3 jours...
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
It is envisaged that this role would be equally split between administrative duties and financial support. The main purpose of the role would be to:
- Assist in the delivery of financial management functions and receive direction from the President & CEO and the finance and administration officer.
- The successful candidate will assist in maintaining financial administrative systems, and keeping adequate, complete and assessable records in the improvement of financial procedures such as business planning, budgeting, human resources, administration, and IT.
- Provide administrative support to the organisation, including reception duties as required.
- Will be responsible for the efficient running of the back-office operations the effective control of administrative systems, in order to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall commercial and technical objectives.
The Financial and Administrative Assistant reports to the President & CEO and the finance and administration officer and is responsible for providing financial and administrative services in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide financial and administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- To supervise the production of regular salary payments and records, National Insurance and pension contributions in accordance with CNPS requirement, the teledeclaration,
- payments of contributions, and establishment of acquit ones the payment done.
- To ensure that all purchase is done in conformity with the policies of Naroge Medical & Services (that is, take valuable invoice during purchasing)
- To deal with the company’s bank (currently Afriland First Bank) in respect of payments and receipts, foreign currency rate and currency hedging negotiations. To ensure that all bank accounts and credit card statements are regularly reviewed and reconciled
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Auditors prior to sign-off; assess any changes necessary
- To efficiently manage all external contracts and to ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorized and accounted for.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal and external administration tasks as well as its cost effectiveness.
- To work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- To ensure that the Company’s legal responsibilities such as the renewing of all administrative documents, responsibilities vis- a -vis the tax administration and CNPS are met, in particular that all necessary insurance is properly in place.
- To be responsible for Data Protection, protection of financial information and Performing Rights Society registration, compliance and fees.
- To be responsible for the registration of the local cost of displacement.
- To implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to, ensure that the different bills, that is, electricity bill, water, Camtel etc. are paid on time and support operational requirements.
- Perform other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Accounting qualification
- Successful track record of managing operations, financial and management accounting.
- Experience of managing IT resources.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent problem-solving skills...
- Excellent risk management and cost control skills.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions made and to learn from the outturn.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
- A strong grasp of all relevant legislation and of how it applies to the role.
- Commercial acumen and ability to think creatively.
- Excellent advocacy, presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of relevant IT systems
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
Personal Style and Behaviour
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for change.
- Available, should be available even if necessary on the weekends.
- Understanding and interest in medical devices field.
- Committed to a positive approach to equality of opportunity and /community engagement.
- A positive, communicative personality that engenders confidence in others.
- A keen interest in satisfying internal and external customers.
- A supportive and open line-manager and colleague.
If all this describes you Please send Your CV and Motivation letter to Rnzina@naroge.com