Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Established HSE professional with significant experience managing HSE within the upstream Oil & Gas industry.
Degree educated, supported by a recognised Safety/Environmental qualification, able to demonstrate a substantial track record of achievement in a similar role with an operator, with sound understanding of the challenges involved in countries with less mature HSE cultures.
Primary focus is to provide operational and HSEMS development support to the Cameroon Asset, based in New Age’s Douala office.
- Develop the Cameroon HSE Management System in compliance with NewAge Group Standards and IFC Performance Standards.
- Ensure that appropriate operational procedures are in place, communicated and implemented including. Emergency response, Medevac, Journey Management, incident reporting etc.
- Support the development and implementation of HSE plans and procedures for operated activities including bridging documents, permits and consents, Environmental Management plan etc.
- Ensure Risk Management processes and tools are developed and applied and recommend controls to manage risks. Provide HSE input into the Contractor Selection and Management process.
- Ensure that commitments made in the ESIA are being actively implemented.
- Evaluate and interpret legislative requirements and advise / influence accordingly.
- Develop audit plan and carry out audits, inspections and monitoring of contractors to ensure compliance with local legislation, NewAge expectations and IFC Performance Standards.
- Manage Country incident reporting database and action tracking system.
- Ensure Country Emergency Response plans are in place, regularly checked and tested and that local Emergency Response Teams are operational at all times, implementing a routine programme of drills.
- Develop weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Develop operational and functional relationships to support corporate processes driving key HSE performance.
- Ensure all plant and equipment meet appropriate safety regulations and PPE is used.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, personal accountability and compliance with procedures and IFC expectations.
- Where necessary participate in incident investigations and implement corrective actions. Ensure all near miss and incident data is communicated and that all actions are followed up and closed out.
- Work with Country Manager to formalise Stakeholder Management and Grievance processes.
- Ensure that systems are in place to manage office, accommodation and travel safety.
- Initiate and conduct periodic management review of the Cameroon and development HSEMS.
- Required: Educated to degree level in HSE, engineering or appropriate scientific discipline. Chartered or similar professional status from a Safety/Environmental body.
- Desirable: Further degree in HSE related subject
- Minimum 10 years HSE oil and gas industry experience
- Offshore operations
- Development of HSEMS
- Contractor management
- Risk Management
- Audit and inspections
- Emergency Response
- Cultural awareness
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship management skills
- Computer literate.
- Extensive knowledge of current international HSE management practices including OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Incident investigation
- Offshore Drilling
- Implementing IFC Performance Standards / World Bank Standards, Waste management
- Environmental Management
- Security knowledge is advantageous.
Applications are received at firstname.lastname@example.org until December 23, 2017