Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB PURPOSE AND DELIVERABLES:
The position of Rig Logistics Coordinator is a key role within the well operations group to ensure that sufficient drilling material and equipment is available at all times to guarantee an uninterrupted drilling operation of the rig. He co-ordinates all material, equipment, consumables and personnel movement to and from his offshore unit.
- Company Operations teams
- Relevant service providers
- Logistic Base staff
- Rig Contractor team
- Well service contractor teams
AREAS OF RESPONSBILITY:
- Planning of material & Personal movements in 7 day Operational look ahead.
- Liaise with Base Logistics Manager for Vessel load out /Backloads to ensure cost effectiveness of logistics.
- Collect Materials information from Engineers and update the Drilling Materials request as per Drilling Schedule.
- Maintain Cost efficiency by ensuring high cost rental items are back loaded at first available opportunity
- Pursue Inventory reduction and avoid new purchases by utilization / modification of available inventory.
- Responsible for Helicopter Seat Bookings and Vessel Backload Manifests.
- Assist with Daily Rig Costs preparation by coordinating with Accounts Department.
- Prepare material call offs for equipment / bulks after gaining authorization from Drilling Supervisor and send to Base Logistics Manager for approval / implementation
- Liaise closely with rig Barge Engineer for deck management and to get bulk, fuel, drill water, pot water etc ordered in time.
- Update Rental materials register, Bit / crossover register etc onboard Rig and action accordingly if materials are due for inspection or repair.
- Responsible for Drilling Materials Inventory control on Rig;
- Ensure the availability and suitability of equipment and services for operational requirements.
- Degree in supply chain and logistics
- 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 3 years’ experience working on a rig
- Fluent English and French language spoken and written.
- Strong commitment to safety
- Discipline and hardworking
- Knowledge and experience of drilling operations
- Strong commitment to delivering quality service in time
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org latest February 28 2018.