Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Human Resources Manager
About the Role:
- Hierarchical Mentor : Regional HR Director, Africa
- Category : Cat. 11
- Location : Douala
- No of positions : 01
- Type of contract : Permanent Contract
The Country HR Manager is key to driving the People strategy in alignment with the Business Goals. He / She provides input into the operational and strategic planning at the Country Level by giving insight into strategic priorities identified at the Regional HR and Business levels. Role will contribute to building a robust and diverse leadership pipeline at all levels, promote a high-performance culture and ensure an engaged workforce. It will oversee the attraction and retention procedures to have the right people in the right roles. As a key member of the HR Leadership team, this is an opportunity to truly drive significant and lasting change through our people agenda in Africa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Workforce Management – Proactively ensure business units are properly resourced and HR governance is adhered to. Support Line Managers on approved Headcount of FTEs, non FTEs in addition to creating effective organisation structures for their own functional areas in line with business unit objectives and processes. Identify areas of improvement in resourcing and development of WC & BC workers. Support Line managers to update JDs and submit non PDO roles for evaluation.
- HR Management: Advise line managers on employee engagement, performance management, talent management and reward. Track and facilitate IPF, IDP, PIP, Promotion, DAP, ACR, Exit clearance sessions. Ensure that governance and documentation standards are adhered to. Review and understand SuccessFactors and ensure line managers adhere to same. Prepare, monitor spend and allocation of HR budget.
- Total Rewards: Anticipate separations, retirement, and replacement and highlight gaps to the Regional HR Director for people plans and budget for the following year in line with local regulations. Identify compensation disparities and share recommendation with Total rewards team and line managers (Compensation changes have to be in line with local government procedures and within budget). Review overall pay levels for the business unit against market information and incorporate trends identified. Manage the ACR process and distribution of the increase and bonus pools (Merit, Lump Sum, Local Categorization/ classification, Inflation and Bonuses) with Total rewards team. Identify benefits programs and optimize this for all cadres of employees (Health, wellness, death, life, Education, Children allowance, seasonal benefits).
- Talent & Org Development: Deliver two Talent review and calibration sessions and follow through to complete TR actions in market. Work with talent manager to provide input into the country’s skills development plans. Participate in the development of career maps, development plans and learning pathways for job families that are unique to the business unit. Coach line managers on how to have career and development discussions with their teams. Deliver Management Essentials and onboarding in market. Embed the 70:20:`10 framework in business.
- Risk & Governance – Champion and monitor the business’s adherence to mandatory compliance requirements including (SMETA, FDA, Local conformities) Mandatory training requirements. Identify business and people risks before it is escalated. Drive the understanding of the importance of completing the training within the regulated timelines. Ensure that line managers are aware of HR services and governance standards.
- Change Management: Ensure a thorough understanding of all HR processes and policies for the line managers. Act as a change champion on HR improvements and align with the regional HR project team to deliver them. Guide line managers across the business on how to interpret and apply the requirements and what the business benefits are of doing so. Analyze the impact of internal (projects, systems, process, structure) changes as well as external (market dynamics, labour issues, regulatory changes, union involvement) on the people in the business area. Ensure that the business is adequately prepared to deal with the people impacts. Create and drive the implementation of transition plans.
- Employee & Industrial Relations: prepare a proactive Employee Relations strategy for Country. Actively participate in employee relations interventions including bi monthly factory visits. Review the merits of new cases and participate in decision making. Represent the business’ external ER enquiries. Participate in the preparation of union packs and ensure that the proper approvals are obtained before submission. Advice business on what items need to be informed, consulted or negotiated with unions. Drive the process and brief business owners including Factory Managers, before union engagements to ensure that they know how to engage.
Required academic qualifications
- Bachelor Degree is required. Advanced degree in People management or Organizational development is strongly preferred.
- Min. 5 years of experience partnering with the business and advising line managers.
- Min 5 years’ experience and a deep understanding of the core Human Capital functions including Resourcing, Reward, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Diversity and Inclusion, Learning and Development and Organisational Effectiveness.
- Experience in an MNC environment (Matrix organization). Food industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication/consultation/analytical skill with sufficient emotional intelligence to navigate varied business leads;
- Fluent in French & English.
- Influencing skill without authority / Leading self, leading others.
Female’s applications are highly encouraged
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications via the jobs.barry-callebaut.com platform.