Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: HR OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
About the Role:
Hierarchical Mentor : HR Operation Specialist
Category : Cat. 09
Location : Douala
No of positions : 01
Type of contract : Permanent Contract
The HR Operations Administrator should be passionate about HR Processes, be data-driven and Payroll. She/he should assist HR Ops Specialist in all tasks, including tracking hours worked for all employees, scheduling staff, and dispensing payroll for all BARRY CALLEBAUT entities in Cameroon.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist HR Ops Specialist on salary administration process ;
- Leave management administration;
- Assist to organize systematic medical visits;
- Assist HR Ops Specialist on structures in the management of the remuneration of their temporary or seasonal staff;
- Ad-hoc bonus & salary adjustment administration;
- Provides complete and accurate responses for employee or process related issues that are escalated to HR Ops Specialist;
- Assist to elaboration and follow-up of the salary and facilities budget of the department;
- Administrative management of staff (employment contracts, PMDP, Success Factor, payroll, discipline, travel, absences, transfers, ...);
- Coordination of the update and respect of the annual leave planning of the staff;
- Ensure that each key human resource activity is covered by an appropriate and up-to-date procedure;
- Management of CNPS files (retirement, work accidents, family allowances, registrations, ...);
- Administrative management of departures from the company (retirement, dismissal, resignation and death);
- Assist HR Ops Specialist for periodic CNPS checks, ensure the monthly CNPS contribution declarations;
- Assist HR Ops Specialist interacting with the insurer on matters of pension fund and retirement benefits;
- Interact with audit firms and other institutions for salary surveys;
- Assist in the development and planning of organization wide compensation programs and policies;
- Assist HR Ops Specialist Collecting data about company’s Compensation and Benefit policies and analyze them to prepare reports and advice managers for making important decisions;
- Assist HR Ops Specialist to administer the company’s compensation and benefit in accordance with established policies so that employees receive the appropriate compensation and benefits for their position;
- Assist HR Ops Specialist to manage canteen and Nursing room;
- Execute all other tasks entrusted by the hierarchy.
Required academic qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Accounting, Human Resources or similar.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an HR environment with a payroll focus (SAGE PAYE software is a +);
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite;
- Experience working in payroll or a similar role;
- Good understanding of HR Operations concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures;
- Working knowledge of payroll practices;
- Applicant tracking Systems/ SAP Success Factors;
- Understanding of the varied labour laws;
- Strong analytical background;
- English- advanced level.
- Interpersonal/Leadership competencies
- Detailed oriented;
- Highly organized and must be able to handle multiple priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
Females Applications are highly encouraged.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications via the jobs.barry-callebaut.com platform not later than 06th Septembre 2021