Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
About the Role:
Hierarchical Mentor : Country HR Manager / Talent Manager, Africa
Category : Cat. 10
Location : Douala
No of positions : 01
Type of contract : Permanent Contract
If you are passionate about building a high performance culture and people development then this is the job for you. The Talent Acquisition & Development Manager helps create a high performing organization through the attraction, development and retention of talent. He or She will support short and long term business development through professional capacity building, leadership development, organizational development and effectiveness etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing the sourcing through SUCCESS FACTORS or recruitment agencies to fill open positions with internal and external candidates;
- Planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes (screening calls, interviews, etc.);
- Defining and implementing consistent induction and on-boarding programs for new employees or in case of internal moves;
- Preparing trainings plan (after discussing needs with Managers) and ensuring its effective implementation (with a focus on mandatory trainings);
- Monitoring training budget (shared with HR Adm. Comp & Ben. Mgr.);
- Evaluating trainings effectiveness and ROI after each training session;
- Contributing to the embedding of performance and people development tools like PMDP, IDP, PIP (training sessions, practical sessions with managers and employees);
- Ensuring performance management process (targets setting and performance appraisal) is executed properly and on time;
- Preparing Talent Review process for HR Manager and GM (could attend local pre-Talent review discussions if need be);
- Proposing or initiating various employment branding initiatives/activities;
- Coordinating various surveys on other HR subjects (Employees Engagement).
Required academic qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree / Master Degree preferably in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related field
- At least 6 years of experience in leading or implementing recruitment processes, but also trainings management and people development programs, preferably in an industrial and multinational environment.
- Solid recruitment experience especially for behavioral aspects in interviews ;
- Solid training management experience;
- Good teaching skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Strong networker (strong existing network from which to gain qualified referrals and introductions);
- Good Integrity and ethics;
- Result oriented;
- Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork;
- Strong multi-tasking ability;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload;
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
Females Applications are highly encouraged.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested external candidates should submit their applications via https://jobs.barry-callebaut.com/ platform no later than 21st September 2021