Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERTISEMENT « WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR »
About the Role:
- Line Manager : Supply Chain Manager - Cameroon
- Category : Cat. 09
- Location : Douala
- No of positions : 01
- Type of contract : Permanent Contract
Warehouse and logistics operations are key in Sic Cacaos business to provide support operations, quality and transit activities. This role ensures best in class team, warehouse and logistics operations management at the optimum cost. The role will also be responsible for adequate support to packaging lines, quality assurance team, and dealing with forwarders for containers stuffing on time and good follow up of logistics assets to keep the factory running.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring consistency between ERP figures and physical stocks
- Organizing the requested stock counts (end of month, end of year..) and ensure timely stock reconciliation.
- Planning, supervising and coordinating activities of stuffing, receiving, and stockroom with emphasis on accuracy, timeliness, and service
- Making Regular physical checks on cocoa products quality and ageing jointly with QA.
- Leading a team of inventory control, material handling or warehouse workers to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto containers or store shelves as needed.
- Analyzing stock coverage of packaging materials and take appropriate actions to avoid out of stock.
- Ensuring on time system update (Agromex, Nepturne, Maximo, Sage, SAP, Etc.) and Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Making sure containers stuffing is performed as per shipment plan.
- Ensuring availability of trucks, containers and forklifts needed for operations.
- Ensuring regular check of handling materials (forklifts, weighbridges, loading bay, etc.) for good health of operations.
- Monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions and meeting warehouse operational & financial standards by providing annual budget
- Ensuring building state and working standards permanently meet required specifications.
- Balancing Material costs / Inventory level / Service level for an optimum result
- Good management of third party suppliers to avoid unnecessary cost.
- Ensuring that procedures/processes and tasks are always documented and up to date
- Ensuring that are well trained and understand their role in Supply Chain.
- Assessing third party performance and providing feedback to Supply Chain Manager for improvements, alternative solutions
- Creating and maintaining an information network (competition, production, prices on the ground) and manage suppliers' daily concerns.
Required academic qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics or Transit
- Speak both French and English
- Experience in similar role, minimum 5 years
- Experience in agribusiness industries is a plus
- Coordination of teams and key stakeholders in other departments.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel/ SAP and other analytical tools
- Experienced in working with or in African origins for at least 2 years is a must
- Experience in using and reporting from SAP and other databases
- Strong analytical and critical skills to ensure excellence in data and consistency in KPI reporting
- Experience with designing or working in warehouse & logistics KPI frameworks
- Independence and quick learning ability
- Strong listening and analytical skills
- Attention to details and reporting capability
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Open to innovation
- Strong delegation capacity without losing control
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested external candidates should submit their applications via https://jobs.barry-callebaut.com/ platform